Live Like We're Dying

A recent event met by a colleague set me back to rethink about life and my relationships with my loved ones. To cherish the people I love, to love the things I do, and to live my life to the fullest. As though tomorrow never comes, as though I'll be dying the next moment.

We've always known that life is fragile. As easily as it is bestowed upon us, it can be taken away with a snap of the finger. But times when we're embroiled in a rat race and fervently chasing after extravagant dreams, we tend to forget the primary cause of happiness and eventually find ourselves muddled in a pointless pursuit. It is then that we realise, that rage and tears just ain't enough to recover the precious little things we've lost on the way, leaving us empty handed at the end of the day.

So give your parents a warm hug when you still can, laugh and joke alongside them, and love them as much as you love yourself. Pat yourself on the shoulder and tell yourself you've done well for the day, and that tomorrow will be even greater. Live life with smiles and laughters, hopes and no regrets.

Comments

Popular Posts