[New Drama] Bromance 愛上哥們 Episode 1 - 9

Earlier on, I was heavily warned against this show. It's so retard, said my friend, the guy hasn't found out that she's a girl! And it's already episode 11! Lol. Thanks to my friend I finally realise that this type of drama exists to cater to people like me. I'm lovin' it hahahahha!


Many a time I find myself cringing at the blooming romance, because granted, we're supposed to look at it through the lens of a guy falling for another. Well, not that I'm against homosexuality or what, it's just that I'm not ready to watch the progress of one happening before me. We squeal because we know (s)he's a girl, but would the same response be invoked if we replace Pi Ya Nuo with a real guy? I doubt so.

Anyways, this drama is really interesting because the behind-the-scenes is a total gem. In fact, I'm enjoying the bts so much more than the actual drama itself. Putting Megan, Baron and Bii together is like gathering the three best jokers in town, all ready to create havoc and endless absurd situations for us to handle. Hah. They should really consider a 後宮甄嬛傳 segment and sort out their complicated relationships. Hahahah!

Comments

Popular Posts