[Review] High End Crush 17 - 20 (End)

AND THIS PERFECT WEB DRAMA ENDED. Before I start on anything, this is the scene that melted my heart instantly. Sehoon's sweetest gesture ever.


Fearing that the ruckus might stir Yi-ryung awake, Sehoon stretches his hands over gently and cupped both her ears to block the noise off (though I doubt that actually works). Well, it's the thought the counts, and I literally stamped one hundred and n marks on his scorecard. That's my boy!

With humor cleverly weaved in, story telling style not so old fashioned, and plot device only a tad from draggy, this web drama won my heart quickly with its cheeky characters that blow my mind at all angles, whichever way I stand. From the craziest psychiatrist to the rivalling company CEO next door, to our dear Ho who sacrifices his name and reputation (his coming out HAHA), and last but not least, the self-conflicting Sehoon who refuses to believe he has fallen for a mortal being and gone off galloping in his pink shorts, all these made me roar in laughters and spill tears from my eyes. Sho funny, sho endearing.

Se-hoon thought he was being ditched:


But when he found out he wasn't:


HAHAHAH. Well, as put by Sehoon, hope there's another season for this - Sehoon's High End Love. We haven't had enough, have we?

Comments

Kah Hsing said…
i went to watch after reading your review for first 6 eps. i finished watching but i didnt like it leh. super lame the whole show
Ying Hui said…
Haha I love it very much though, I find Jung Il Woo extremely comical

Popular Posts