Ji Chang Wook Singapore Fanmeet + Eleven Dresses

Couldn't believe I missed out mentioning about Ji Chang Wook's fanmeet last last week. What's there to pick on him? Nothing! He shone like no other celebrities could. *faints*


After the extremely valuable life skill imparted by Jiang previously, I learned how to station myself correctly so to grasp the critical moment. Now, I consider myself at the intermediate-high level, since he's an arm's length in front of me and I have his front, side and back view at one go. LOL.





Bow. HAHAHHAHAA. It was so shiok meeting Ji Chang Wook, the celebrity who stunned me with his gorgeous physique and facial features. To the point I actually called out to him, "안녕 오빠~~~". Hahah omg embarrassed. Forget about this part please.

Back to other stuff. Recently I'm heavily influenced by my co-workers (and the christmas sales) that I bought eleven dresses at one shot online. LOL. Ironically, the happiest person wasn't me, but my mom who showed me the parcel (that arrived in the day) and opened it in zest, then trying out the clothes to see which could fit her. Hah. Then she complained none was her size, lol. Anyways, new clothes for work, new year, and chinese new year! I shall be hipster Cheong hahahahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts