The Working Life

Weekends haven't been so precious. Despite my body clock waking me up at 5.50am sharp, I slumped back to bed and snored my way through, and then it's afternoon already (No calligraphy and tuition today!). Washed up, and there lay a pile of bills and letters attention to my name. Well, I guess it's time to face it - having these 'private and confidential' envelopes is a loud indication that I can no longer escape from contributing to the national taxes. Gramps.

Two weeks into my working, ok, studying life, and we already had one exam down, two more for the coming week. I was telling some of my friends how ironic it is that I'm studying aerospace now, given that my worst subject in school was physics. As much as it was tough to handle the concepts, I was (to my surprise) thrilled to do the calculations and diagram drawings. That's the mathematics blood burning in me HAHAHAH, if I ever stop becoming anything I think I'd just opt for mathematics teacher. Aspire to be Yeo Pih Tai XD

Another aspect I'm truly thankful of is my colleagues cum classmates - having a classroom setting seemed to be transporting me back to the Nanyang Girls' days (except that the class has guys now), where we stick through almost everything, even toilet breaks lol. This' the part I deem as my 'honeymoon period', because the schedule for the entire day is just:

8.30 - 10am: Lesson
10 - 10.30am: Breakfast Break
10.30 - 12pm: Lesson
12 - 1~1.30pm: Lunch Break
1.30 - 3pm: Lesson
3 - 3.30pm: Tea Break
3.30 - 4.30pm: Lesson
4.30pm: PANG GANG LO~

*Meals are free and buffet styled, apparently we heard that it's $29/pax a day. I already gained 2 kg in these two weeks, so you can roughly guess how nice the food were...

Good days won't last, but before it comes to the end, let's enjoy it to our hearts' content. Now I shall prepare to go for K-session with the maos!!! Eggcited~

Comments

Popular Posts