The Friendliest and Best Mannered Idol Ever: Kang Ha-Neul in Singapore

Thanks to the endless line-up of Korean actors coming to Singapore (just in these three months), this is the fourth celebrity I'm seeing already. Hahaha. For free. Wahhh. I seriously hope they stop doing this so that I won't feel obliged to turn up at the free fan meets. It's very tiring to chase after stars X.X


Anyways, presenting to you... Kang Ha Neul! Before that I feel that there's a need to introduce his 'representative' works, mainly Heirs (Kim Tan's senior), To the Beautiful You (Minho's rival), Monstar (the male lead), and of course, the most recent movie Twenty starring him, Kim Woo-bin and 2pm's Junho. Well, in fact he's here to promote that movie (which is weird cos' the movie was up five months ago in theatres, and had been taken down already).

I'd say I'm greatly amazed at his punctuality. Who in the world arrives on the dot for fan meets, other than him??!! The event was scheduled to start at 2pm, and my jaw dropped when he really appeared at that timing. Even Jo Jung Seok and Park Bo Young (for Oh My Ghost fanmeet) have lost to him *Clap Clap*. This also goes to show how bad Joowon's fan meet was, which was delayed for a freaking 45 minutes. On top of that, Kang Ha Neul's fan meet actually stretched through 1 hour and 15 min oh my gosh. So long until my legs almost broke from standing. Now, you can tell who's the big shot and small fry. Hwaiting, Kang-ssi! Don't worry, you have already won my heart with you cute awkwardness and good manners, I'll be waiting for your return with better works!

Question by media : Why do you pose with a v-sign?
Kang Ha Neul: I feel awkward without one so I pose with it.

LOL. That's exactly like me.

Comments

Popular Posts