Infinite Fanmeet in Singapore

My tablet has officially turned into a tool for me to chase stars - my gallery was filled with fanmeet videos and photos, for heaven sake!

After today I'd say one needs both wits and luck during fanmeets. Look, I've been to a couple few but barely caught a good glimpse at the celebrities, but today, despite arriving super late (due to work) and witnessing this crowd intensity:


I actually managed to get my butt here, two arms length away from Infinite.


Come, how did we do it? The biggest credit goes to our strategist Jiangyue, who devised a plan after we got continually blocked by chunks of uncivilised fangirls standing on chairs/handrails/benches/playground/nameitandtheywillclingtoit. We decided to place our bet on a particular spot, namely the passageway beside Paradise Inn, that Infinite's going to come from that way before making to the stage. Yes, and that's directly beside this slightly expensive restaurant that was clearing non-patrons aka fangirls out of their premise. So together with Jiang and my friend Grace, we strode into the restaurant (shun bian have our dinner), while keeping a lookout for Mr Infinites.


BWAHAHAHAHAH WE'RE RIGHT AND TA-DA! I was so excited to see L, because he literally walked out from a manga book. Followed by many coloured heads (basically other members), and I spotted woohyun (because of his blonde hair), until I lost count (actually I don't know how many members are there) and thought everyone passed me. Stop recording my video and AARGH, HOYA WHY YOU LAGGARD started wagging in. LOL. Thus, my first video is without Hoya, sob sob.

We (I begrudgingly) went back to the restaurant to eat, all adrenaline pumped up. Seriously, I bet I wasn't even aware of what I was chewing down on, cos' I'm still reeling from the fact that 1) I saw L 2) I saw Hoya but I didn't record him down. That left a little dissatisfaction in me, and while eating, I gave the other two a general rundown on fanmeets - the duration, things they do, what to expect, so given my prediction, the event will end in 30 minutes time. Jiang said let's wait then, and luckily we did, because all came true, lol. It's time to admit I'm indeed a Level 99 fangirl OHNO! A little surprise (I call this luck) came when I told the others I felt like going out to see what's going on, and upon exiting the restaurant (while remaining in the little cuddly safe zone away from the hysterical young girls fan crowd), Woohyun actually walked over to our side to do fan service for a good one minute. It shocked me so much I just stood there staring at him, before coming back to my senses and whipping out my tablet to video him (alright, which was a bit too late cos' I missed all the essence and he left). At this time Jiang and Grace were already behind me (Jiang later told me she galloped here as soon as she heard the commotion), and from then onwards we couldn't care less whether our tofu had arrived at our table or not, we were outside craning our necks (while standing 'rightfully' at the authorised area) to see the group on stage (side view though). Wooyoung was nearest to me so I kept seeing him (which I honestly was not interested in), and fortunate moments of L's face bobbling out of the alignment and appearing into view. Honestly, I was still feeling resentful because I have not seen Hoya properly. No it can't end like this!


Time check, 8pm. I edged myself away from the crowd and moved towards the empty area (exit area) that was previously occupied by people. Stood there in a daze, and the door opened. God knows, it didn't register to me I was looking directly at Infinite coming out from the room (apparently one second ago they were bowing on stage and thanking the crowd). OH.MY.GOD. Less than two arms away from me. I SAW L, WOOHYUN, SUNGYEOL, GIRLY, and............ HOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if they looked at me but I was pretty sure I locked eyes with both Woohyun and Sungyeol LOL, which was a bit awkward because I was actually gaping at them in shock. They must be thinking what's with that unknown terror hahahahahah, ok whatever. Most importantly, this time round I kept my recording running and here popped Hoya the laggard (again!), and having him in my video perfectly summed up my free fanmeeting with Infinite. YAY! HAPPY DAY!!!! I shall not grumble because it's TGIF tomorrow and badminton with my colleagues again!


PS: Lol wts during the event I mistook woohyun as sunggyu, and after being corrected that he's woohyun, I thought sungyeol's name is sunggyu. So technically I got all three of their names mixed up. Plus I don't know Sunggyu's sunggyu, and the name of the ugly and girly one. All in all, I only got L right. HAHAHAHAHAH!

Comments

Popular Posts