Hi It's Me And My Update!

Saturday means time for updates! Life is all about rewinding to the past and living like a secondary school student now, where I basically did nothing but study for exams and play (and nodding off in class haha). Recently our class has upgraded to playing mind games like fibbage on phones (connected to computer) during breaks, my gosh it is seriously so fun I think our Maos should try it during our sleepovers! Wait till I try downloading the party pack hehehee (shhhh). Then Fridays are the best because it has become the unofficial Badminton day. Yesterday's turn up rate was almost half the class and we actually had to fight for the courts lol. Originally I told my friend we should end earlier for the sake of next week's exam, but then things always go the other way round as planned and we actually played three hours worth of badminton, then makan at changi village for one hour, and another two hours of crapping after dinner. Imagine leaving changi at 11.30pm *terrorised*. Ne-ne-ne might start floating around.

Last Monday night was pretty sad because I should've been on the plane with my family instead of mugging telecommunications procedure at home. Now my house is empty except for me and my brother, one more week before they're back T.T Nothing much to do at home sianz, maybe I should go and sleep now. Bye update.

Oh before that, I am very amazed with the filming for this mv. Seriously?

Comments

Popular Posts