[New Drama] Tears of Heaven Episode 1 - 16


My god, one level up. I have advanced towards watching makjang now hahahahaha. Sometimes we have to acknowledge the power of television - I merely caught a few episodes on tv and today's gripped me so much I just decided to embark on it online. Woolala now my room is filled with hysterical in-laws' screamings, outrageous tears splashing everywhere, and guts spilling all over the ground. So drama.

But strangely enough, we are always addicted to the same old melodrama that has not changed for centuries. A pair of star-crossed lovebirds (and they have to live in the orphanage) gets separated, and with the mandatory amnesia device weaved into the story plot, our heartstrings need to be tied and tugged together with our heroine's, feeling her pain and struggles as if they are ours. Everyone probably has the same wish on mind - praying for the guy to get his mental block cleared, oh, and his psychotic mother too. She needs to have her mind checked, really.

I'm actually getting excited now because the latest episode I've watched ended with a promising regain of memories. Wooooooooo please get together please please please (say the obvious hhaha). Anyway I can't help but think that the girl looks like han ji-min, and the guy's yoo yeon seok...

Comments

Joycelyn said…
Do you know where I can watch with subs? I literally just found the trailer 2 hrs ago and now obsessed with watching it lol
Ying Hui said…
Hi Joycelyn, I'm sorry that I've absolutely no idea where to watch the entire drama in eng subs (I watched it in raw/Chinese subs). But I did a simple google search and apparently http://goasiantv.com/tears-of-heaven-2014.html has ep 1-3 subbed. You may like to try your luck there :)

Popular Posts