[New Drama] Moon River 明若曉溪 Episode 1 - 10


I've been waiting for this series to air since its film completion a year ago, and it's finally here!!! New rendition of Meteor Garden with a kungfu master as our heroine, so chirpy and funny it's killing me hahahahaha. More importantly, it's played by my favourite Pets Tseng! Her acting is as good as ever (in contrast to her counterpart who's paired with her for the third time), and has even risen to a whole new level of hilarity I can't stop my laughters. The new goddess of the era.

Marketing strategy for this drama is so smartly done I have to take my hat off it - certain scenes are alternately picked and slashed out of either versions, so if not knowing everything DOES bother you, you can't miss out any of the two (Taiwan's and Mainland's). It works on people like me, who ended up watching the drama literally twice. And spending double the effect and time on it. *groan*

But that will not stop me from chasing after it. I love the absurd shows, wahahahahahaha. A peek at the ending theme which was filmed so nicely.

Comments

Popular Posts