Last Day Of Eternal Freedom

If  the world were to end tomorrow, at least I will have a slight idea now how I will spend the day before. A sleepless night with thousands of thoughts racing through my mind, being vexed over unsettled matters and feeling antsy, making reckless decision and doubting myself now, and the need to vent my emotions which thereafter drives me here. To the point I've to grab a pencil and start penning down an urgent to-do-list.

First thing that's been weighing on my mind - tuitions. I've received multiple calls from parents for the past week asking for consultations, request for continuation, giving advices to my tutees etc. Not that I dislike it (in fact I am very concerned about their well-being), but subconsciously this has added to my worries and halted me in my steps of breaking away from tuitions completely. I wished I could give them their desired answer, but no, I couldn't, thanks to the uncertainty of my future job (which damnit, starts tomorrow). Hope that I could put an end to it by this weekend. On a happier note, I finally completed the mission of giving consultation to one tutee about his subject combination selection. Good luck to you~

The second and the main culprit of my all troubles - taiwan plane tickets. Originally I am leaving with my family for a taiwan trip in late november, but thanks to this job again, it has to be called off (for me). I had two options: either I throw the tickets away, or I top up a certain amount to push them back. Since I can't bring myself to choose the first option (because my dad paid for my tickets, and I find it a huge pity to waste that few hundreds), I called Scoot this morning (for the sake of minimising fare difference due to the on-going morning glory) and make a SUPER. IMPULSIVE. DECISION.

Anyone, if you feel like having an overseas getaway next year, please join me in taiwan from 23 March - 27 March 2016. Or else this' going to be a solo trip (don't know to laugh or cry) which I honestly will not look forward to ㅠㅠ. Warm response very much appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts