Oh My Ghost Fanmeet in Singapore

Nothing can describe my feelings right now. That explosions of happiness, you know.

I just couldn't believe I'm seeing my k-drama actor and actress peeled off right from the screen and appearing before my eyes, Not when I just finished the drama in the morning, and seeing them at night, all in the same day. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, SLAP ME AWAKE PLEASE.

Park Bo Yong and Jo Jeong Seok were unbelievably friendly and adorable, they can't stop laughing and smiling and looking around AND on my side, I can't stop grinning at this duo. I can only say that I'm all over heels for Jeong Seok right now and his killer grins, they just shoot all kinds of arrows into my heart and make hell break loose. For the first time, for the first time, for the FIRST TIME, my heart races when I'm seeing a celebrity. Looks like I really love actors and my kdrama casts so much more than any other singers/boy groups/bands. I AM A DRAMA FAN AFTER ALL.

Wanted to do a review on Oh My Ghost but I conclude I'm really not in the right state of mind to do any. Just indulge in my Jo Jeong Seok videos omomomomo.


His twinkling eyes LOL

His laugh. LOL

ok this one must photo credit to @twinklelxy

두근 두든 오늘 밤에 자는기 정말 힘들다

Comments

Popular Posts