[New Drama] Oh My Ghost Episode 1 - 9

I wasn't expecting a 49 Day alike show, but here we go with TVN's newest ghostly drama Ooohhh my ghost that can blast you off in a rocket of mad giddiness. But before we tune in to ride in these aegyo-ness, there are some serious issues to confront altogether, unfortunately.

Here, my biggest question is: Who does Sun-woo truly love?

Frankly speaking, Bong-sun wouldn't stand a chance to spark anything off with Sun-woo lest for Soon-ae, and from how things are looking, Sun-woo most probably falls for Bong-sun's change in character, aka chirpy Soon-ae. Which in this case, is pointing towards a growing attachment of Sun-woo on Soon-ae, not Bong-sun. I seriously need to get this right before investing any of my feelings, since finding them betrayed later could be pretty devastating and hard to handle.

It is also quite amusing to see the love-hate relationships sizzling in the kitchen - everyone hates sous chef so much, but they are still hanging around together at all occasions. I understand that that's some 'relationship management' going on, but ain't it too warm and fuzzy to even hug each other to sleep in a motel? Hah so cute.

Well I'm making a number of guesses as to how the characters are related. Sungjae the police probably hit and run Sun-woo's sister, and in order not to be found out, married to keep tab on her; Soon-ae could be an eye witness to the accident, so she was silenced by Sungjae (maybe being pushed down the bridge and thus drowned). I haven't solved the part as to why Bong-sun is picked to involve herself in this mess, but till then, let's speculate.

Comments

Popular Posts