[New Drama] Love Cuisine 料理高校生 Episode 1 - 3

It's Lego's new fishing show!


Hah kidding. Anyways, I'm so thrilled to see Lego (finally!) cast in a new drama that entices me - an accomplished chef switching career to becoming a culinary school teacher. We still have the usual traits of a male lead overwhelming in confidence, but I love that this character has another layer of charm added to him, that is, he remains humble to his roots. We know that his success does not happen overnight (he must've toiled to death to achieve his three Michelin stars restaurant), but it is admirable that this pompous lad decides to stick true to his promise and returns to take up the teaching profession, even at the expense of ditching his fruit of labour. I prefer to think of this as his show of gratitude, rather than foolishness. Hah.

Anyway, who'd say no to such a teacher. I bet I would have a full attendance everyday.

Comments

Popular Posts