AliExpresssssssss Experience

Such a delight to find that my aliexpress ipod cover has finally arrived after one month of arduous waiting, and another slip of delivery notice to inform me that my pillows were here (but left again since no one's at home to pick them up). Thankfully I don't have to deal with lost mails, phew.


Which means, I'm gonna be such a hardcore online shopper from now onwards. Aliexpress is amazing, I mean, free shipping available?! That's the line drawn between it and Taobao (which shook me with its jawdropping international shipping fees). By the look of my $1.90 aliexpress item I'm even pondering whether they're actually earning anything from my purchase - it came bubbly wrapped in a safe sealed envelope, all firm and sturdy to sail/fly across the straits and into my hands. Proven, all are well and I'm SO HAPPY. Time to browse for more stuff~

Comments

Popular Posts