The Groundbreaking Decision

Anyone who knows me long enough should know this is news. Or rather, huge news.


We might want to award a long service excellence award to my old nokia, the indestructible legend that has withstood all kinds of catastrophes. You name it, it'd endured it (Call it SPARTAS!). But it has come to the time to bid goodbye to this old friend and carry on with life, so... 잘 가, 내 친구야.

A big part of me was actually quite unwilling to sign the new phone plan, partly because I'm doing so fine with the current one and I don't really need a smartphone. But since I'm graduating soon and that equates to a big fat bye to student promotions, I was coerced into signing one. Bleh. It's simply a hassle to migrate all accounts and information ahhhhhh, I'm lacking of patience.

And then a shopping spree on qoo10 to purchase all the necessary accessories (screen protector, covers, microSD etc), and it was when I realised from my past purchasing list that everything I bought was IT gadgets, except for a packet of guitar strings. No I'M NOT AN IT GEEK NOOOOOOO~~! Would I eventually turn into a VIP member from just buying wires?

Comments

Popular Posts