[New Drama] Love In Time 还来得及再爱你 Episode 1 - 6

Dramaland has never felt so vampir-ish before. When I thought I'm dealing with the fanged creatures only in Orange Marmalade, they showed up on Love In Time as well, starring Danson Tang as the irresistable Edward Pattison turning college upside down with his mesmerising blue contacts eyes.


Hold it there, I know you can!

For a mini series it definitely has room for improvement, but that aside, I'm slowly appreciating the fact that they paced the story real fast albeit the extremely rough cuts (budget and technique constraints I guess). Clumsy the transitions may be, it is heartening to see that they are compensated by the interesting characters we have in the drama. Most of the times I'm actually musing at the absurdity and nonsense they have in them.

Three more episodes left, but I should just do a review now. The drama feels like a mash up of Meteor Garden, You Who Came From The Stars, Twilight, just to name a few - Not a bad choice if you do miss the tough days Shancai has as a weed.

Comments

Popular Posts