Drama Updates

Poof, I'm back from a long hiatus, and a drama update finally!

There's a handful of dramas running concurrently on hand, namely

1. Orange Marmalade


Which is kind of losing its pull, oops. Hope that we are returning to modern days soon.

2. Murphy's Law of Love


Freaking cliché but I'm hanging there just for a bit more. The female lead has been pouting and puffing her cheeks for 10 episodes (and I foresee it to continue for the rest of the drama), and I'm genuinely confused whether she's really acting cute or is that a I-failed-to-act-properly-hence-that-face face.

3. The Time I've Loved You


Right, the Korean version of In Time With You. You can say that it's somewhat similar but different from the original, but one thing's for sure, Choi Won is completely off the Li Da Ren's beat (although he can be sweet at times). More on the romance part than a best bud story, but I'm enjoying the drama nevertheless.

And  yes, we are reaching the highlight of this drama post...

4. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine


My current favourite! Last night I chanced upon this drama on TV, and immediately I was hooked to it. I doubt the historic events are accurate, but who cares, it is the story that matters! Super engaging and angsty, can't wait to see the princess restore her title (or even become someone more powerful). Don't forget to give Wallace Huo more scenes!!

Comments

Kah Hsing said…
give "the scholar who walks the night" a try!! i think it's pretty good and intense! "oh! my ghost/ghostess" is good as well!! hahah love park boyoung!!

Popular Posts