That Winter, The Wind Blows Episode 6 - 11

If you think life is missing some melancholy, take this.


Times when I ponder why I'm torturing myself with this. Taken, it's meant to be a big melo, but watching it really takes another level of courage and effort. I've vowed not to cry, but I'm in heaps of goos now, apparently. Sigh. Winter Love isn't making it any better.

Either way I'm not seeing Young-i going to live through the tumor battle, and I'm having the bad premonition that Soo will too, be happily off dead with her. Things get officially weird because Young-i starts to feel something for her so-called oppa, strikes something? We're not filming Autumn's Tale here right, are we?

When a drama contains nothing but everyone secretly/opening checking on each another's background, threatening one another and exposing every single lie, there's no point sticking with the story line. I'm just going to overwhelm myself with all the grief and bawl my eyes out for Jo In Sung, that's it.

Comments

Popular Posts