[New Drama] Who Are You - School 2015 Episode 1 - 6

I'm happily swept into a new crazy ride with Who Are You, School 2015, and before I knew it, I'm at episode 7 already. This is such a refreshing change from Hyde, Jekyll, Me, which ended in such a disastrous note.

It may be too early to warrant any credibility for School 2015, but I'd say it's safely on the right track for a good start, or even better than expected. Neatly packed and delivered, no time is spent on nonsense as Eunbi quickly regains her memories in episode 3, and her identity is (kind of exposed) in episode 6. I love that they don't drag these time bombs to blast off at the end, but rather, swiftly move on to other plots that are ahead of audiences' predictions. That's how we stay with you, Show.

And two cuties are introduced. Time to fall in love woohoo~

Comments

Popular Posts