Graduation Trip 2015 - Korea and Taiwan

Back from my extremely looooong holiday, aka the first, last and only graduation trip in Korea and Taiwan. Five weeks do zoom past, isn't it?

Couldn't really tidy up my feelings, but I'd say it's really nice to be back home - Everything is strangely familiar. This afternoon when I decided to switch on my laptop I've already seen a layer of dust settled on top of it, which really tells how long I have been away from home. You know, the memories of the day I returned from SEP gushing back at me. Oh yes, and like that day, I came home to find one of my guitar strings snapped too. #whohasbeentouchingmyguitar

Now that I think back, Taiwan has really helped to switch me from the holiday to home mode. It is now a place that would less likely stir any excitement in me anymore (hah qiqi don't angry), and given that I would be going to Taiwan again this year end, that's making it the 5th trip already LOL. Korea seemed so distant already... Haha ok I count myself (and us) so lucky because we really escaped MERS. On the day at Incheon airport, the first two cases of death were announced. I called dad to tell him I'm fleeing HAHAAH. That made it a good way to end my reluctance to leave Korea lol. It's okay, I'll be back, korea!!!

I have thousands of photos but yes, that's just gonna be personal collection again (god knows how many cannot be published hah!) Posting a few here to commemorate Mao's first overseas trip together! More to come, shan't we?

Hiking at Hwaseong Fortress, Suwon

Playing at Everland

Cycling along Han River

Hanok stay in Jeonju

Gwangju human pyramid

Finally bought this headband (copy my roommate haha!)

Caught a rainbow at Boseong Tea Plantation

Bamboo Feast

At Metasequoia-lined Road, Damyang

Posing at Bamboo Forest, Damyang

Yonggungsa, Busan. Featuring Cheryl's surprisingly enduring shoes, my shoes that were stained from 닭꼬치 sauce, and linzhen's shoes that sacrificed themselves during the hallasan climb

Cheryl's sinister attempt to dig my nose 

Kenting to Hualien - 犀利人妻 Poster 1

Kenting to Hualien - 犀利人妻 Poster 2

Kenting water sports

Kaohsiung animal farm - Lama!

Taipei Ximending - Super duper nice steamboat buffet. I need to go again hahaha!

Comments

Kah Hsing said…
all of us look so demure in the steamboat photo!!

Popular Posts