[New Drama] Exo Next Door Episode 1 - 10

The aliens have landed themselves right beside da house. It's EXO next door, cue screams.


Regardless of how benumbed I was towards Chanyeol and D.O previously, it's hard not to be infatuated now. On one hand there is the icy prince who doesn't mean to be unfriendly, and on the other, it's the sweet pup warming your heart and sweeping it up. Who can take these in one shot and not squeal in glee?


It's pretty clear where the drama is steering itself towards. Chanyeol has the upper-hand since Yeonhee is his childhood love, and as for D.O, that's obviously the standard role that will make you clutch your heart and suffer from second male-lead syndrome later. Yes I admit, my heart is breaking already. No, not that eyes!!!

Plot wise, it is generally a simple story but with a whimsical sense of humor added to it, thus explaining the addiction once you're on board the drama. The sidelines filled up by Sehun and his eccentric friend are also pretty hilarious, I think they deserve a special episode just on that. And thanks to this, I finally recognised Sehun by his name - all along I think Kris and him look very alike but I couldn't call out his name. Kai is the other way round, I know his name but not his face lol. Anyway, this just means that the drama has served its purpose well, and if nothing goes wrong, I should be able to recognise all the members by the end of the series.

Comments

Popular Posts