Just An Update

Haven't been touching my dramas because life is a heck busy. Down goes my only exam on wednesday, but it is immediately replaced with driving lessons and tuitions. Bleh. Exam periods, no one's liking it (even if that means more income, but still). Actually I have been earnestly attending driving lessons for this entire week (even before my exam since I'd already flung revision aside), and thankfully two days of study was sufficient enough for me to swagger in and out of the examination hall lol. I am so confident I won't fail it, HAHAHA! Even wore my new JYJ Nii hoodie to celebrate the historic moment.


Received a call from mediacorp to do a written test, and my heart sank when I knew I had to write a commentary piece. Something that I hate so much. In the end I started churning articles after articles yesterday night at 1am. Who says university life has ended? It totally felt like rushing my assignments for my writing modules, worse still, within 4 hours. My modules gave me weeks to do one article. T.T Suddenly school life looked so sweet and cosy, isn't it?

So obsessed with my guitar recently. The calluses are growing back woohoo, way for more songs!! And graduation trip next week. WOOHOO! Haven't told my dad yet hahahaa, and I doubt my mom remembers I'm leaving...

Comments

Popular Posts