Hyde, Jekyll, Me Episode 18

Let's say things are getting tricky now. Seojin starts to gain memories of Robin's, whom on the other hand, fails to recall his own. Does that mean Robin is disappearing? Apparently, Robin thinks so, as he falls into a slump of despair and tears.


O'crap. No one is ready for it, not even Secretary Kwon nor me. It really hurts to see a good person leave, especially when in this case, Robin's disappearance is as good as pronouncing his death. True enough, it's heartening to see the barriers break between the duo, but at the expense of Robin? That sure is saddening.


Now Seojin is practically impersonating Robin, or... becoming Robin? Either way, Robin shall always live within him. Get tissue boxes ready for remaining two episodes!! I'm sure I will cry my eyes out.


Jaw dropped when I saw Seojin's pinky pants. HAHAHAHA. My pink pants shall be the hot trend now.

Comments

Popular Posts