Angel N Devil 終極惡女 Episode 4 - 14

When Wang Charlie took that blow for Xiao Feng...


I'm officially a Simon fan now.

Swinging full force on Angel N Devil right now despite having chastised it previously (because of the many bimbos in view), and it has become really entertaining for me. Some of the word puns may be repetitive and thus wear my interest out, however most of the time the names and jokes are still as humorous as ever, and I can't help but stuff my head into the pillow to suppress my insane laughters. KO series living up to its name, yay.

Different to its preceding dramas, this installment is very much focused on building a love line between Wang Charlie and Xiao Feng (and possibly Teddy?). We are missing out on the bromance typically seen (KO3an Guo!), but in return, we are adequately fed with a sweet budding romance between those two. Ok, deal! I'm taking it. 


On a side note, really loving Wayne hahahahahaha. Why you sho cute.

Comments

Popular Posts