[Review] You Light Up My Star Episode 20 (Final)

I take back all the compliments showered on You Light Up My Star. It's plain horrible.


It was disappointing how they twisted and turned the story for nothing, and failed to diverge away from the universe theory that had been increasingly irritating. We know the sun has lost his shine, and we know that he is seeking to return his life back on track. But what's with all the tantrums thrown when they are ultimately reduced to nothing, I mean, what's the significance of all these? Why is Chengwei changing his attitude all of a sudden when he has been insisting for the past 19.5 episodes that the feelings Manling has for him, and vice versa, is an illusion? I can't buy your story, really, not when you are flaring 99% of the time convincing people that you DON'T LOVE Manling.

At least the mess is finally concluded. Hope Joe can give us a better drama next time. T.T

Comments

Popular Posts