[New Drama] Angel N Devil 終極惡女 Episode 1 - 3

The acting is so awkward it makes me shudder and cringe unknowingly. *silent screams* Lol.

Something must have gone wrong in me - albeit the disgust experienced during the first trial, I'm taking on this drama challenge again. Truth be told, everyone's such a greenhorn (worse than Zhong Wanjun can you believe it! I thought no one could fare worse than him...), and god knows how thankful I am when I see familiar faces popping up. Their appearances cut down the squirming by a lot, seriously.

But an honourable mention to Wang Charlie, his acting is so so so much tolerable than that Teddy's or the rest of the girls' (for heaven sake, people will already be dead by the time you finish your wardrobe transformation). And I don't get why the story is revolving around this random girl out of a sudden by glorifying her character after her death. I understand that gets the engine started, but the poor execution really gets on my nerve. Show, you can do better than this!

Rants aside, I would most likely stick till the end though. 谁叫我是终极粉丝,唉。But I see a glimmer of hope for a budding couple that might potentially be my favourite amongst all the other couples~

Comments

Popular Posts