Latest Song Bank

Experiencing the most boring period of my life right now, to the point I'm just applying to any random jobs available on corporate websites. Well, life is just so uncertain.

So what's accompanying me in this lonely road of search are the songs on youtube. Yay, introducing some of those I found pretty nice today.

Long time since I've really watched an Inkigayo performance, or in fact, any of the korean music shows. You can tell that age is catching up fast on me, because I no longer feel the rushing adrenaline to fawn over these korean idols anymore. Can you imagine I was pretty calm throughout the dance? Hahaha. But I'm impressed with myself for being able to identify most of the Exo members now woohoo.

Ok, this is a highly recommended album by Rainie Yang - A Tale of Two Rainie (雙丞戲). For someone like me who rarely listens to an entire album, this one has succeeded in enticing me to even download the whole album. Thumbs up!

And this deserves the cutest lyrics+ rap + MV award. I'm actually hooked to the end of the music video, because it's fun, whacky, and amazingly sweet. Basically it shouts out the inner thoughts of people who snore (or teeth grind like me) in their sleep. Hah.

Last but not least, the first solo album by Ella. I'm not very sure if I like the (extremely) long opening monologue, but I'm pretty certain I love the visual shots.

*Bonus* This is a freaking 9 minute video, so ridiculous, but I can't stop laughing hahahahhahaa. Omg Ella is really cranky but I love it. I actually watched all three versions LOL. 神经病,暗暗爽。

Last one I swear!!! A pleasant surprise to find the Cafe Waiting Love guy featured in Pets Tseng's MV. Aigooo so sweet... Gotto watch this first, then the next.

Comments

Popular Posts