Kill Me Heal Me Episode 18

School is killing me with all the workload (Sigh, it's week 11!!!), and I've been living pretty miserably for the past few weeks with no dramas/free days/sleep (Driving is the only thing to look forward to). Finally secured a free morning tomorrow and so, I shall watch an episode of kill me heal me tonight (Well, technically speaking, today!)

Let's start with a little recap of the previous episode (Stopped for so long I could barely remember the progress). Dohyun and Rijin came to the realisation about the name-swapping saga, and Dohyun, who was unable to take the blow, snapped out of his consciousness to let Segi take control of his body again.

Well, it wasn't for long before other alternatives also stood in the queue to make their grand appearances - Perry Park (I miss you!), Yoseob (I miss you too! My heart shattered when he said he's bidding farewell in advance T.T), and... YOONA!!! (I MISS YOU THE MOST!!! HAHAHA).



This could go all day, because it has served as an extremely huge comic relief amid the tension we have been experiencing thus far (following the exposure of the truth and all the emotional breakdown). For once, we are seeing the various personalities playing comrades of Dohyun's (and not against him). So sweet that they created the chance for Dohyun to hover around Rijin again, when the real form was facing troubles doing so. What he'll need is just a little nudge and push, eeh-i~

With that, I guess we're not seeing Yoseob and Segi again (NOOOOOO). It's a sign of recovery, but we know we're going to miss these personas really badly.

Comments

Popular Posts