End of University + [New Drama] Hyde, Jekyll, Me Episode 1 - 6

School has officially ended! University life, a big fat bye! Now it's time to play!!!

I've cleared the mess in my room, backed up all my files and reformatted my computer (darn, got a virus when I was downloading some songs), changed my ipod screen protector, threw away a pair of heels and three bags, screwed a nail back to my chair, and changed my bed sheet! So efficient for the past two days hahahaha. With a nice working environment (aka my table), I shall start searching for jobs hoho.

I think I will leave the modules summary till the end of my exam (darn, science modules always have final exams). Meanwhile let's do a recap on my dramas~

Welcome to the newest hype in my dramaland. Hyde, Jekyll, Me hasn't been receiving likes from the viewers that it ought to be (Look, it's Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min!), but I don't blame it really, if you do notice that Kill Me Heal Me was airing on the same slot (especially when both are tackling DID). I was warned against HJM that it can bore me to tears, and with that expectation in mind, let's tuned in to the first episode.


Gorillas. Ok. Erm, this idea actually made it to the storyboard. Ok, at least the effect was amazing, I wonder how they filmed it.


Ropes gliding together. Wow. I'm pretty sure that's quite some friction out there right. Where're the sparks?


Alright, Papa doesn't like Seojin (played by Hyun Bin) to have a split personality Robin (also played by him), but ohwells who in the world would want to share his or her body with another alter. But it's important to get into Papa's good book since he's the one to decide who's the company successor.

Then a (failed) murderer appeared out from nowhere attempting to drop balls/run over/tail chase/knock glasses on heads/throw people off buildings. I wonder what's his deal.

If you can get past the episode 5 line, things are getting really fascinating. Tell me you wouldn't want to miss Hyun Bin's aegyo, would you.

Comments

Popular Posts