FTT Trial + [New Drama] Dream Knight

Last Thursday after passing my BTT, I booked my FTT trial to be on today which I immediately regretted. Up till 20 minutes before the test I was still at page 53 out of the 175 pages (horrified), and so I quickly flipped through another 40 pages (which means half of the book was still left unread) before entering the trial room. Well, hoping for a miracle, of course.

AND I PASSED. LOL. 46/50. I attributed this success to two questions, which says:

Under the new driver licence rule, an accumulation of 13 demerit points within ___ will result in the revoke of licence. 12months/18months/24months. I clicked 18months.

Then I clicked on, to the last question.

Under the new driver licence rule, an accumulation of _____ points within a year will result in the revoke of licence. 12/13/14.

HAHAHAHHA. Omg. I was so lucky I got this question, because I could go back and change my 18 months to 12months. LALALA. And thus, I passed my FTT trial without completing half the book. Yay.

On the weekends I clicked onto this new drama called Dream Knight, yes I know Got7 acted in it, but I was surprised Got7 is debuted under JYP. Even surprised when I saw JB in Got7, but oh well, we got to admit that JJ project is a failure. Anyways, JB's acting has seemingly improved since he looks less stiff now (as compared to Dream High 2), and lol I'm pretty embarrassed to say this but I really like all the cheesy and brainless stuff in the plot. No pressure when you're watching it hahahaha! I think the thing that really attracted me was, we have absolutely no idea who the girl will be with at the end. Or even none. Well, let's wait and see. Best part: each episode is only 10+ minutes (it's a web drama), so I'm already halfway through the drama. Gotta post a review soon once I finish it!

Comments

Popular Posts