First Milestone For Graduation Trip

Exactly. It's a glorious morning as the mao tribe wakes up at 7am to standby on their computers, all ready to snatch the tickets on sale. And we finally make it - 13 May to Seoul, and 17 Jun back from Taipei. At least half the battle's won now, and we can move on to other things such as accommodation and more itinerary!

The only thing's that perpetuating in my mind is none other than my thwarted japan dream though, which I have even prepared myself for an all solo trip in Osaka and Kyoto (to see my beautiful palaces and temples). Now that the plan has come to naught, let's say it in such a way that perhaps yen will remain low forever and I will have a chance to visit it again. Soon.

Did an all round filming and interviewing in school today with our professional cameras, tripod and boom mic (which attracted freaking lots of stares at the deck) but then my group mates were eggcited and thus, no comments. The cleaners whom we'd interviewed were a really joyous bunch, and I had a great time interacting with them hahaha. Then I had an impromptu dinner with Cheroro who's sadly pangseh by her tutee, and now I'm just waiting for my turn to be stood up (though highly unlikely). Ok! That's it, time to go for tuition now.

Comments

Popular Posts