The Final Recess Week

The horror and then frustration when my laptop zapped out in blue screen for more than ten times yesterday. After battling a six hour long losing war I gave up trying to export my videos at 4am and decided to play candy crush. Mom woke up at 5am to prepare food, and with brimming filial piety I decided to lend a hand before I send my parents off to work. 6am, what shall I do? Ok, let me watch an episode of Kill Me Heal Me. The sky started to lit, and I went to bed at 7am. The next thing I realise when I opened my eyes in the morning, oh well, afternoon, at 2pm, Yuanchen's message sent me flying off my sofa. I FORGOT JJ'S FANMEET TODAY!

Ok, with a pounding headache and a heavy heart worrying for my computer, I guess I'm not in the mood to sway to the rhythm of JJ's singing. Either I'm past the age of fangirling (highly unlikely), or my love for JJ has subsided to this level. I'm sure if it were JYJ/Arashi performing, I will be present even if it requires me to crawl all the way to Tuas. Fanpower.

It's mid recess week, and I hadn't have much to do since I'm free from all mid terms (just a few random assignments here and there). Actually I can't feel much about people's wailing that CNY holidays have ended, because to me, I only have two days of school and the remaining five days of the week are similar to CNY holidays. And I even get to keep these five days to do whatever I want instead of needing to engage in mandatory visits to relatives' houses. So ya, no empathy. Just feeling a bit empty ever since SG50 competition is over, because that's what has been really keeping me busy for the past three months. Hopefully driving can replace it after I've completed my BTT two weeks from now.

Now that I come to realise it, maybe it's time to buy new laptop, handphone, sign new mobile plans, buy some clothes, and cut my hair. Heh this year is good because I received angbaos from all my tutees! Was so shocked by one mom cos' I taught her kid for 3 years and she hasn't given any (so I assume she's not the type to give), but she gave me this year!!! Maybe she's just happy that her kid scored high for his chem and physic this time haha, whatever. Angbaos make everyone happy, lalala~

Comments

Popular Posts