[Review] Healer Episode 20 (Final)

OH MY IT'S OVER, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???!!!


I'm torn between a 9.5 to 10 rating, and this shows how good the drama is. No, wait, are you telling me I'm already suffering from post-healer withdrawal syndrome? Tell me it's all a lie NOOOOOOoooOOO T.T

Turns out even Detective Yoon is in cahoots with our F4, I thought I was about to pull all his hair out when he shot Junghoo, like NOOOOOOOO WHATCHA DOING YOU BIG GOON! Hah, then Junghoo takes a peek amongst the chaos (so you're not dead, dude!) and Moonho dives into real acting by shoving his entire palm over Junghoo's eyes to keep him supposedly dead LOL. I supposed Youngshin was just out of the situation huh, why so aghast (and even falling on the knees) when you're also a part of plan B? lololololol.


All in all this is an extremely delightful drama delivered by the Healer team, it's packed with spies and actions, heart gripping and racing moments. I love the formidable partnership between Hacker Healer and Runner Healer, I love kisses in first snow and top places, and finally, I love Ji Chang Wook who plays the ultimate heartthrob that squeezes my heart with both his delicacy and invincibility. He's just too awesome. A good drama to catch even if you are busy!

Comments

Popular Posts