The Ace of Cors Bidding

Holidays' nearing an end makes it nigh depressing because for once, it suggests only one thing - resuming tuitions. I don't particularly dislike school (since school doesn't allude to no-more-dramas), which means the thought of January onwards is wholly daunting because of the tuitions lined up in the weekly schedule. As a matter of fact, yesterday marks my comeback to the usual nocturnal activities of traveling and talking my throat dry. I shall hang in there, for the sake of graduation trip!

This semester's bidding was pretty exciting with the all-in and show hand (for a single module), and then emerging with a successful bid point of 2001 (HAH, Year 4 is the king!).


I'm left with an unrestricted elective to bid for, which has gotten me into quite some inner-debate: exam vs non-examinable, fun vs boring, long hours vs short hours, japanese language vs introduction to cybercrime. The fact that all odds are against me except for the persisting obsession I've always had for Japanese Language (but we were never fated to meet), this could be my very last chance to learn the language... But to sacrifice my non-exam schedule and free days does halt me in my steps. ARGH. AND I REALLY WANT TO USE MY 2000+ G-ACCOUNT POINTS (applicable for intro to cybercrime only). What should I do?

So while I'm still fumbling over these insignificant things, I started on a new drama. Reply 1994! Wahahahaha. No hesitation when it comes to drama HEH. It's promising, and I'm already growing to like the oppa (omo I'm deceived by his ragged looks, looks like he's no dumbo!)

Comments

Popular Posts