Reply 1994 Episode 11

짝사랑을 끝내는 단 한가지 방법 - The only way to end a one sided love

An appetiser before the real stuff.


One glance at the back of the head and immediately I knew who he was.


Cameo by Sung Dong Il's real son Sung Joon! Hah, I must say I'm a true blue Sungjoon's fan, to think that I can recognise him even from the back. Where's my certificate of achievement?

This episode finally sheds some light on Garbage oppa's perspective, which to much frustration has been kept silent all these while. Chilbong's provocation certainly knocks some sense into him and now war has been declared.


Poor Chilbong, the expression on his face has killed me at least twenty times today. But what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger - Chilbong is striking back by being the new boarder in the house. YAHOO~ The war has just begun.

Comments

Popular Posts