Oh My Dramas~

Living a contented couch potato life because the dramas I'm recently fawning over are way too fantastic. Picked up It's Okay That's Love again (which was interrupted by High School Love On), and I got strangely attached to this novel world of chic and one-of-a-kind romantic relationships. Who says we can't have our feet on multiple boats, or hallucinating minds that create many dissociative identities? The Jae-brothers' case is a plain tragedy per se, and seeing how Jaeyeol has reconstructed another self as a defense mechanism only sets to pain the hearts further. Following Jaebum's jail release next episode, let's hope that it puts an end to the jabbing of fork/needle, because I don't think I can take any pain-inflicting scenes anymore.


Pride and Prejudice came as a delightful surprise, which satisfies every part of me that screams for a drama to shower us with intellectual problem solving and mind playing games. I like hot guys, but I ADORE smart and sweet guys. That aside, the story is so well-paced that I can't draw my eyes away for even a second. Oh wait, it's extended by one episode?! One more week to wait then.

Comments

Popular Posts