[New Drama] Healer Episode 1

Oh it's not a doctor show?


Looks like I've picked a show the same genre as Pride and Prejudice - Dark, compelling, with manipulative higher powers. "Healer" is a fresh face, I don't see him anywhere (among the dramas I've watched); Moon-ho resurfaces from some part of my memory, right, he's the guy from Stars Lover (Omy 7 years since he'd acted in a new show), and of course, Park Min Young as our female protagonist.

The premiering episode quickly introduced us to a few interesting elements, in particular the group of underground radio broadcasting friends who were being chased down by the police. Moon-ho's part of the gang (in the kid form though), and we later learnt that one of them is already dead, the other paralysed, and Moon-ho is looking for another kid (could it be young shin?). I reckoned it's still early to tell.

Comments

Popular Posts