First Day Of School

And I skipped my first lecture in the morning (10am) because I couldn't wake up. Dragged my poor body out of bed to attend the afternoon seminar (2pm), and prof said he's not picky on attendance. Well said, means you won't be seeing me in the class anymore.

After consulting nearly everyone I've finally come to the decision of sacrificing Japanese language for Animal Behaviour instead. Even if that means I'll end my exams late (on the same day as Cheryl), or that I couldn't enjoy the process of picking up a new language that I like. Well, largely because of my friends' strong discouragement, and one even said she could teach me Japanese instead (I get her point that first level of Japanese couldn't get you into real conversation anyway, after drawing references to Korean 1). So yep, 2 days work week again, lol.

My final timetable in NUS! Plenty of time to go driving now.

Comments

Popular Posts