Bye 2014

Oh, is it that time of the year already? Looking back, 2014 has been good to me (though 2013 was still the best), with many new memories forged and exciting adventures ridden with friends and family. Highlights of my 2014:

1. Wrapping up SEP


Perhaps something I will never, ever forget for life. To be able to live abroad as a university student and be like a 'local' for nearly half a year was incredible, on top of that I'd met a bundle of great friends to travel with and this had ended my exchange in a perfect tone. A dream that was so hard to wake up from though, apparently I'm still having occasional withdrawal syndrome.

2. JYJ Asia Tour Seoul Concert 2014


Pitch Perfect. Something I could cry for, die for. I never knew I could be so thrilled seeing Yoochun in person, and he was this close. 아프니까,청춘이다 .

3. First Solo Trip


Though it only lasted for 2 days haha. At least I fulfilled my dream of travelling alone in Korea, and pushed myself to make random friends on the street!

4. Internship at Channel Newsasia


It's the people that made the work so lovely and nostalgic. If only I could freeze time, if only. I was so glad to be part of the team, and a part of the goofy intern gang. Miss the peeps.

5. First Overseas Family Trip


Well, if you don't count those trips that we took eons ago, like Thailand and Malaysia. And if you count my sis out cos' she couldn't secure a 2 weeks worth of leave. It was unimaginably tiring, but like what I've always said, good memories do last longer and I couldn't be more glad to have agreed upon joining this time. Fantastic family bonding time.

6. Arashi Waku Waku Gakkou in Singapore


The craziest thing ever done. $50 just to see a live streaming of concert happening in Japan, and screamed hysterically with the fellow arashians. HAHA.

Of course, there were many other memorable events that had happened in 2014, but as usual I'm just so lazy to type out. Hope 2015 would be nice to me too, and erm resolutions? Spend more time with my family haha, and look for a high-paying job HAH. :)

Bonus picture: Cheryl squirmed like a worm after being drunk yesterday. LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts