New Love: The Legendary Shinhwa


It merely took one episode of running man to fall in love with these dudes. Well, largely because my interest has already sparked off from Eric in Discovery of Love, I found no trouble identifying with the rest (Apart from Minwoo and no-show Dongwan, I kind of knew the rest, since Junjin and Hyesung had appeared in Family Outing before, Andy because of some scandal). Spent the rest of the time rooting for their win, and yes, they were true to the name of the ultimate variety idol veterans. They actually made the running man cast taste their first ever all defeat.

Shinhwa is like a reflection of Arashi, with the added element that they are extremely competitive (hah in the funny way) and indeed have amazing sports DNA. Sticking through thick and thin for 15 years is something never to be belittled, because the chemistry among them works out so well I dare say they are near to being invincible. Moving on to each individuals, every members has a cheeky side that I really adore, LOOK AT ANDY. I am somewhat attracted to Andy because he somewhat resembles yoochun in appearance, but his character clicks so much like Nino's. I used to think he's a sleepy grouch, but ohman, I'm falling for him.

Eric had little screen time, but it's pretty hilarious how his short appearances were all so entertaining. He actually saved the day in the end with his nonsensical screamings HAHAHAH. Brilliant.

Comments

zhenping said…
heheh my favourites are eric and hyesung

Popular Posts