BACK

On blog hiatus for nearly two weeks (because of final reports + overseas travelling), but it's okay, I'm back!

The first thing that greeted me when I touched down this afternoon: A good-looking custom officer smiling and attending to me when I failed to auto-clear myself at the machine. Sometimes having troublesome fingerprint does serve you some good HA.

For the past 10 days I had been using mandarin (note: speak in complete mandarin sentences) that I feel myself turning into a Taiwanese lol. Even Hokkien with the ahjummas. Think I can survive very well in Taiwan even if I'm on my own now.

Well, there were ups and downs during this trip (as expected), and I have been pondering how much I should pen down (you wouldn't have imagined the amount of steam I yearn to let off at certain moments), but I guess some feelings should stay unspoken lest they ruin the beautiful memories. But this trip had definitely taught me some valuable things that I wouldn't have otherwise known, one of them being: Please seek a travel agency to plan for the elderly. You can't joke with ages that're catching up.

Alright rants aside, some gorgeous photos that I took and really love!




Comments

Popular Posts