[New Drama] Surplus Princess - The world of absurdity and hotties

It's the biggest sin (I know) but my finger just went on its own and clicked a drama off the rack. TVN's Surplus Princess (Little Mermaid would have been a more straightforward title), and as the name suggests, talks about a mermaid set to find her true love in 100 days or else she will dissipate into thin air. I didn't place much hope on this drama (knowing that fantasy theme would either be a boom or a boo, and I'm not exactly expecting the former), but to my surprise the silliness and parodies could actually pull off some cackling moments for me, which is pretty commendable. I was having fits while watching G-dragon's Crooked parody. Just too funny hahaha. It happened so abruptly and he did this to vent his emotions after he's ditched lol.


Cast wise, the male lead strikes such close resemblance to JiSung that I can't help but feel I'm watching Jisung acting. The only difference is he's the younger looking version, with awesome build (and muscles). I like Jaerim too uurghs, so hard to find a side to ship for. Anyway I just read that the drama was cut down to 10 episodes (instead of the original 14), hopefully they don't give me trash ending if not I'm deleting this post.

Comments

Popular Posts