K-Movie: Thieves

Haven't had enough of "you are my destiny~ 그댈"?


The kiss was damn hot, unlike the drama style. *screams*

This movie was actually released way before the drama, and I had been wanting to watch it since then. What held me back? Beats me. Anyway I drew my breath every time Kim Soo Hyun appeared, and flailed my arms like an ultimate fangirl when he sacrificed himself for love. Then he's gone, when the movie had another hour to go. WHAT?!

Given that this is a blockbuster with billions of dollars pumped into production, quality can't go very bad after all. Although it is irritating (and hard to accept) that Kim Soo Hyun disappeared halfway through the show, I was deeply captivated with the storyline as well as other characters... Only when the ultimate villain died in such a lame way. WHAT?!

Humph. If we just ignore the flaws, actually this is still an enjoyable movie if you are into action packs.

Comments

Popular Posts