[Review] Discovery of Love (Final)

끝~!


Everyone somehow found their resolution and therefore lives happily after. Umm sorry,  not forever though, since forever does not exist in Yeoreum's dictionary. Anyway I'm glad these tugs and pulls are finally over, because they are overused to the point l feel like giving up on this drama altogether at the later part. Kudos! You finally decided not to be fickle minded!

The words I muttered to myself at the ending scene: 나 진짜 바보 같대...


Discontent aside, l completely fell for Taeha's acting. I think he's Eric from shinhwa. Omg l cried multiple times at his breakup confession part, the acting was so so so solid l have nothing to pick on. And the fact that breaking up words can move me shows how rich his emotions were then. Eric I'm your fan!

And these guys are throwing away rings like nobody's business. Seriously feel like running there and picking them up to sell off, bet can fetch a fortune.

Comments

Popular Posts