[Review] Suikyu Yankees (水球ヤンキース)

One thing I really adore about this drama is… they recast members from Yowakutemo Katemasu! It was by pure coincidence when I fished this out from the list of airing dramas, and upon watching, oh isn’t that Ace Shirao (Nakajima Yuto)? After which Captain Ebato (Yamazaki Kento) popped out, then Bully Okatome (Mamiya Shotaro) appeared! Best part, their characters were a drastic change from their previous roles. Ace Shirao embraced a cranky character, Bully Okatome even a crankier one, and our timid captain plays the cool water polo ace!


I must admit I completely fell in love with our captain in this show, because firstly, his abs are perfect, and secondly, his face is perfect, and thirdly, his hairstyle is perfect. Fangirl mode on.

And it was rather bimyou to see Captain and Bully hanging out together, with Captain taking the lead. Hahaha. But I'm lovin' it.

Comments

Popular Posts