If I Could Teleport

I was horrified to see 15:53 when I woke up just now. Tell me it's not true, I slept till this hour?!

Oh, I forgot to adjust the time back when I played candy crush yesterday night, lol. It's actually 12:53.

Recently I have this idea of unfollowing JYJ official facebook page, because what I'm constantly bombarded with are news to my dismay.

Last week they happily announced that JYJ is performing free at Gangnam Hallyu Festival. Fine. I thought of the crowd last year (from the pictures my friend took when she was there to see Shinee), and presumed that I won't fancy squeezing with the fans either. I'll let this pass.

Then the Incheon Games. I won't get my hands on the tickets anyway, so, letting this go too.

Today they released the news of another fansign. This, does touch a nerve.


My goodness, why did I even buy the album for, when I can't go to any fanmeet. I rather they don't have it, so that I won't feel that pinch of self-pity. The album is left rotting at a corner, I didn't even flip the photobook completely, or listened to the CD for once.

Urgh, I should have gone for my exchange this fall instead of the last. What's with the sudden uprise of JYJ events this year.

Comments

Popular Posts