F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2014 - Mayday Concert

First of all I would need to thank Janice for the ticket to F1, not that I'm interested in racing cars, but because there's Mayday's concert hahaha!


Come to think of it, apart from all the (korean) concerts that I'd attended, this is the first time I'm listening to a concert that I could truly understand throughout (my first mandopop concert!). It was really an awesome feeling because even if I do not know the songs, I could sing along with the lyrics provided. And understand the jokes cracked. No cultural barrier I guess. One more thing, Mayday's fans are one of the rare few with pretty good fan etiquette. I enjoyed swaying in tempo with them hahaha.

Even if you're not a huge fan of Mayday, I really think it's worth to go at least once for their concert. Apparently you will be shocked (like me) at the number of Mayday's songs you actually knew.

Comments

Popular Posts