Discovery of Love Episode 5: The Painful Confession

Having viewed five episodes I've thought that this drama does deserve a mention, because thus far, it is really engaging. How so? Because for the first time, I'm not rooting for my favourite Sung Joon!!!


Can you imagine this guy actually captures my heart? Originally he isn't handsome enough to gain my attention (I was like duh, of course I love my sungjoon as compared to you), but as episodes passed by... 

A stampless letter that will never reach her. A confession that will never be reciprocated. It was so hard to watch, and like what he'd wished, I've hoped that he'll never be sober again, because accepting reality can be really painful sometimes. And pride hurting too. :'(

I'm expecting him to emerge as the final victor in this romance game though. Fighting, Tae Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts