Best Year 4-er

I can't stand it.... I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!!

This is the slackest semester I've ever had. Especially this week when my only 2-day school week is shrunk to 1, because my lecturer 'has to fly overseas to settle urgent matters'. Ok, can. So now I'm just watching the e-lecture video in advance, not because I'm studious, but because I'm bored to tears. 이럴수가?!!

I tried to delay in doing my news article assignment but in the end I still completed in a day. Sigh. End of story. Left with GEMS readings to do, but considering I'm SU-ing it, you know the half-heartedness within me. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO? Literally nothing. I think I should go find a job now sian. Or perhaps plan for some weekdays getaways. People who are bored, please feel free to jio me hahahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts